Transportation | Telephone Reassurance | Food Redistribution | Emergency Grocery Delivery
Molly's Angels offers free transportation to and from medical appointments for seniors. By offering free transportation, we support seniors living longer in their own homes.
How to Sign Up
Call 707-224-8971 (Client on-boarding is done over the phone and takes just a few minutes)
- All rides are free
- No on-demand or same day requests are possible, 1 week notice is required
- We do all we can to accommodate you, but rides are not guaranteed. If no driver is found, Molly's Angels will give you enough notice to make other arrangements.
- Drivers wait with you until the end of your appointment. If you would like to make additional stops like the grocery store or pharmacy, you can ask the driver if they can do so.
- NO rides to surgeries or any appointments receiving anesthesia.
- Volunteer drivers use their own vehicles, their insurance is verified, they have been trained and background checked.
Molly's Angels volunteers make weekly check-in calls to seniors living alone in Napa County offering a safety check, and friendly conversation, helping to alleviate loneliness and depression.
Molly's Angels volunteers pick up unused goods from Panera and Pizza Hut weekly, and deliver them to low income senior housing and the Napa Senior Center.
Emergency Grocery Delivery
During times of community need, such as the wildfire season, public safety power shutoffs (PSPS) and emerging crisis such as the Coronavirus pandemic, seniors are more vulnerable than ever. Molly's Angels activates a network of volunteers who deliver necessary food and supplies, as well as check-in phone calls to isolated seniors in need. Molly's Angels is able to order needed groceries online, and coordinate with volunteers to simply pickup the items for delivery. Emergency grocery delivery and check-in phone calls enable seniors to maintain their safety, health, mental health and independence to ensure they are not alone during times of disaster.